Send your construction pics to content_at_themeparxdotcom

Post an Update
Page 15 of 53 First Page ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Last Page
Posts 141 - 150 of 526
  1. Not only that, but the IAAPA Expo is also coming up in September, which might have a little bit of news for DLP (For example, concept art of the new Rock 'n Rollercoaster trains were leaked there 2 years ago)

2. Quote Originally Posted by aTrueDisneyFan View Post
    There will be no D23 this year. The next expo is in september 2022. I think construction pictures will be here sooner than the expo..
    Then allow me to be the bearer of good news! It’s not till November, but it does include a 'What’s New and What’s Next for Disney Parks, Experiences and Products' panel. We will hope for some updates on current DLP projects then.

https://d23.com/d23-event/destination-d23-2021/

3. Anyone seen how the 'reactive' screen will play out that they are installing on the Iron Man attraction? Seems that it would be a pain to install much behind those screens now they have been hung.

4. MouseEars is offline themeparX Top Investigator

5. aTrueDisneyFan is offline Senior Park Investigator

6. aTrueDisneyFan is offline Senior Park Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    D23 is coming up soon, where all details will hopefully be revealed.
    There will be no D23 this year. The next expo is in september 2022. I think construction pictures will be here sooner than the expo..

7. Beerbaron is offline Senior Park Investigator
    So I think this is settled now ;-) Let's return to topic - good to know that they are making progress for the Star Wars land, although I still hope we get something new in the main park too.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Jack here from DSNY Newscast. By no means do I think I know everything about Disney Parks, I cover the news and hopefully provide insight and thoughtful analysis. That's all.
    No insult intended, and I enjoy your videos. Only pointing out this is a place for theme park construction, not speculation.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Can we refrain from posting YouTube speculation? Watching lots of YouTube videos,then making your own YouTube video rehashing does not make knowledge. If it did, we would all be "experts".

This thread seems to get more rampant speculation then most, probably because of the lack of info from Disney themselves. Still, D23 is coming up soon, where all details will hopefully be revealed.
    True that D23 Expo is coming up September 2022 and Destination D takes place in November 2021, but traditionally Destination D and D23 have been very dry on news about Disneyland Paris. So probably best to wait for a new InsideEars event. - Jack (DSNY)

10. Jack here from DSNY Newscast. By no means do I think I know everything about Disney Parks, I cover the news and hopefully provide insight and thoughtful analysis. That's all.