Announced:
07 Sep 2014
Construction Start:
Feb 2014
Opening:
15 Nov 2016
19 ha
  1. richardcrete is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Maybe the Mack Rides Hyper Coaster that was scheduled to go to Six Flags Dubai?

2. MrFacipieri is online now themeparX Top Investigator
    Red tracks?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Does anyone know what the layout looks like? It looks like the wooden coaster going to Six Flags China and Six Flags Qiddiya from the drawings, and I think it's going to be a launched lift hill maybe the record is the longest launched wooden coaster.
    If you look at Apple Maps on iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc. you can seen the layout on satellite view.

4. Does anyone know what the layout looks like? It looks like the wooden coaster going to Six Flags China and Six Flags Qiddiya from the drawings, and I think it's going to be a launched lift hill maybe the record is the longest launched wooden coaster.

5. richardcrete is offline themeparX Top Investigator

Bollywood Parks Dubai: Bombay Express (GCI Wooden Coaster)

6. richardcrete is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Bombay Express: (Bollywood Parks Dubai's GCI Wooden Coaster)

Sources: https://www.facebook.com/dubaithemeparksandresorts/posts/3909765512368523

7. Yes there are another dozen rides or so stored that will be installed in the future. They have to start somewhere... Bollywood needed some additional kiddie rides fast... it’s not a problem. However I find their theming very lackluster, it almost diminishes the coherence and beauty of the original park.

8. Quote Originally Posted by uaeprojects View Post
    I though the thrilling rides and coasters from Six Flags would fill the area. There are a lot of kids rides already in Dubai parks, Dubai parks need to level itself up to high, huge, fast, thrilling and more adult rides.

What I see is LEGOLAND rides been placed in Bollywood which is not gonna help boost the park!

There are threw big roller coasters from Six Flags already in construction stage now - two in Motiongate and one in Bollywood Parks which is the wooden coster and it will be a world record coster along with the tallest Skyflyer in the world which is already open now and the enhancement is still not finished - there are two costers stored for them from Six Flags for future use.

9. uaeprojects is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    I though the thrilling rides and coasters from Six Flags would fill the area. There are a lot of kids rides already in Dubai parks, Dubai parks need to level itself up to high, huge, fast, thrilling and more adult rides.

What I see is LEGOLAND rides been placed in Bollywood which is not gonna help boost the park!

10. BenJacobs is offline Senior Park Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by uaeprojects View Post
    To be honest, I am very disappointed with the rides! They are mostly kids rides which you can find in Magic Planet and other entertainment kids areas in Dubai.
    Well as has already been said, all of these rides are from the cancelled Six Flags Dubai, which will most likely have had a kids area, along with the wheel, Starflyer and GCI coaster, all of which are in this expansion.

A basic kids rides section might not fit Bollywood Park that well, but when you have a load of rides already bought, you gotta put them somewhere. If the Six Flags park has never been, this expansion may have been more immersive and in keeping with what is already at the park.