Views: 361,012

Post an Update
Page 22 of 23 First Page ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 Last Page
Posts 211 - 220 of 224
  1. amusementparks is offline Senior Park Investigator

This is the entire layout of LEGOLAND Korea

2. robotland is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Sad news......
    http://news.donga.com/3/all/20130915/57676281/1 (Korean)

Legoland contract was being between Chuncheon, Gangwon Province, and the Merlin Group.
    But there are some nequality treaties, so Cuncheon wants to adjourn the contract.

some nequality treaties : 50 years lease land free of charge, Bridge construction enters obligation by Chuncheon, This is not a contract within six months at the time of the sacrament to the group to pay damages to Merlin.
    -> sorry, it is google traslation.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013

5. admin is online now Administrator
    Thank you for posting, robotland. Please send your pictures to [email protected], we will post it for you!

Is your internet connection slow in general, or are you experiencing issues specifically with themeparX.com?

6. robotland is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Chuncheon city where Legoland Korea will buid is going to contract with Merlin group on September 10th.
    So we can know within a week about certain information about Construction of Legoland Korea!!!

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=001&aid=0006464126

I live in Korea so I can know the fastest information. so I will post the fastest infromation directly.

7. robotland is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    http://blog.naver.com/ssuny760?Redirect=Log&logNo=40171714968

Korean blog about Legoland.
    I want to post picture here, but Internet is so slow..... OMG...

I'm Korean. And I'm not very good at English. But I did my best for you. ㅠㅠ

Legoland Korea will build on Chun cheon city. The city is only 80km from Seoul. And this Legoland is the biggest legoland in the world.
    Legoland Korea will build on 2 islands. First island is 'Sang jungdo'. There are Artistic, Eco-friendly resort, Condominium and Spa on the island.
    Second island is 'Ha jung do'. It's very big island. There are Lego Hotel, Legoland Korea, Water park, Premium outlet, and city walk.
    In Legoland Korea, there are 8 theme areas.
    1. 'The beginning' (The Entrance of Legoland)
    2. 'Miniland'
    3. 'Fun town' (Education are for kids. Attractions : Driving School, Boating School, Digger Challenge.......)
    4. 'Castle Hill' (Attractions : Horse ride, Dragon coaster, Caterpiller.........)
    5. 'Adventure' (Attractions : Water ride, Safari ride..........)
    6. 'Imagination' (Attractions : DUPLO Train, Heege tower, 4D theater.......)
    7. 'X-treme' (Attractions : Jet skis, Technic Coaster, Power Builder, Technic Tea Cups......)
    8. 'Pirate Shores' (Attractions : Kiddle Fountains, Splash Battle, Rockin'Tug......)

You can get more information and picture the website.

8. JasielMdc92 is offline themeparX Top Investigator

9. JasielMdc92 is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=001&aid=0005399588

Article of Legoland Korea i translated in Free Translation and yes it will open in 2015.

and in the article you will see how legoland Korea will look like

10. Jasielmd, can you state a source?