Send your construction pics to content_at_themeparxdotcom

Post an Update
Page 71 of 152 First Page ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... Last Page
Posts 701 - 710 of 1511
  1. Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I am surprised that none of these sneek peaks show any ride vehicles being tested. If it is supposed to open soon you would think we would already be seeing some of the ride vehicles in action. When is the planned opening date for this park?
    Genting is targeting to open the park in 2Q21 but no specific date mentioned. Hopefully the park can be opened to public as soon as possible. Can’t say if they will delay the opening again or not since the opening has been delayed twice.

You may refer to this article to get more informations: https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/genting-skyworlds-outdoor-theme-park-open-2q21-featuring-20th-century-fox-attractions

2. I am surprised that none of these sneek peaks show any ride vehicles being tested. If it is supposed to open soon you would think we would already be seeing some of the ride vehicles in action. When is the planned opening date for this park?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Pretty nice looking theme park. But kinda disappointed that its only 10 hectares (25 acres) in size. They also kinda overused the brownish mountain theme, they should have used grey colour for the snowy mountain ride in the back, now it looks its the same ride as the slot car ride in the middle, like 60% of the park is now filled with brown rocks. From what I see from sneak peeks, there are like 4 spinner rides, way too much of a single ride for a 10 hectare theme park. Other than that, looks sick! Can’t wait to go
    How did you get to view those sneak peeks? Just curious haha. Mind sharing some?

4. Pretty nice looking theme park. But kinda disappointed that its only 10 hectares (25 acres) in size.

They also kinda overused the brownish mountain theme, they should have used grey colour for the snowy mountain ride in the back, now it looks its the same ride as the slot car ride in the middle, like 60% of the park is now filled with brown rocks.

From what I see from sneak peeks, there are like 4 spinner rides, way too much of a single ride for a 10 hectare theme park. Other than that, looks sick! I can’t wait to visit.

5. Michael is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Another excellent update from Southern Corridor Malaysia (I encourage you to support them by subscribing to their YouTube channel):

6. Danstheboss is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Updates:

7. Greg_Pearn is offline New User

SFX Coaster

Nice work with the layout

25 years ago it that would have been me enthusiastically putting together the pieces of the jigsaw!

Always enjoy reading the speculation (and seeing my photos!). It’s just as much fun on the other side of the fence

Greg

8. Danstheboss is offline themeparX Top Investigator