Send your construction pics to content_at_themeparxdotcom

Six Flags Dubai
Views: 289,299

Post an Update
Page 6 of 18 First Page ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page
Posts 51 - 60 of 173
  1. So, I think that the days of this park are coming to an end. Project people are losing their jobs.

2. uaeprojects is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Not always since its exclusive for Six Flags, its been designed by SF team, not all of them can be placed in another theme park.

3. There is always a way to re purpose a ride or attraction.

4. Wonterland is offline New User
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    SFDXB is cancelled. Official announcement once DXB Ents has completed legal formalities with investors.

Existing purchased rides (there are several) will be displaced between Motiongate and Bollywood (or other Dubai Holdings / Meraas assets).

Bollywood will transition in to a pay-per-ride attraction later this year (Global Village model).

DPR is currently restructuring it's park operations to move away from direct hires to 3rd party workforce. Front line team have been given until end of July to find their own accommodation and transport in a move that many view as a deliberate tactic to force resignations and avoid mandatory redundancies, of which there have just been 100+. It will be interesting to see what this does to service standards which are already suffering with the loss of many of the original experienced team to other projects.
    Can you please explain where you got this info from? Because honestly, with the info that uaeprojects is bringing up, i find this very hard to believe.

5. uaeprojects is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    I know very well the team behind the project from the head office of Merass, they are working on it to enhance the design, believe me its all rumors and I saw the new design the everything, be patient and all the information with details will be published in the news.

NO WAY TO USE SF RIDES IN OTHER THEME PARKS SINCE SOME OF THEM ARE MADE EXCLUSIVELY OF SF which you can not find in any other theme parks, only in sf in America and soon in Dubai.

6. It was obvious; why came as a surprise?

Curious to read uaeprojects ‘s insider comments

7. Is the cancellation a joke? Because I don't see any proof where DXB pulled Six Flags out.

8. SFDXB is cancelled. Official announcement once DXB Ents has completed legal formalities with investors.

Existing purchased rides (there are several) will be displaced between Motiongate and Bollywood (or other Dubai Holdings / Meraas assets).

Bollywood will transition in to a pay-per-ride attraction later this year (Global Village model).

DPR is currently restructuring it's park operations to move away from direct hires to 3rd party workforce. Front line team have been given until end of July to find their own accommodation and transport in a move that many view as a deliberate tactic to force resignations and avoid mandatory redundancies, of which there have just been 100+. It will be interesting to see what this does to service standards which are already suffering with the loss of many of the original experienced team to other projects.

9. CarlySX is offline themeparX Top Investigator

Very little progress since I was last there in July 2018.

Source: https://twitter.com/OnlineHyde/status/1087707790918017025

10. Gutterflower is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Just something to note. The latest edition of First Drop magazine has a bit about GCI president Clair Hain Jr talking about a wooden coaster from GCI going to Six Flags Dubai. So it seems the rides wont exactly follow the plans released previously (no surprises there though)