Send your construction pics to content_at_themeparxdotcom

Epcot expansion
Views: 377,240

Post an Update
Page 7 of 18 First Page ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last Page
Posts 61 - 70 of 179
  1. Hjalmar is offline Senior Park Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I also think more attractions could add to it cause a lot of the fun there can be in spending money.
    We aren't we lucky than that EPCOT is receiving or already received the following things in the coming years:
    Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
    Remy's Ratatouille Adventure
    New show in China, Canada, Land Pavillion and France
    Moana interactive waterplay area
    PLAY! Pavillion

2. EPCOT seems to have the most futuristic themes of the Disney World parks yet it seems to also have a lot of outdated stuff.

I feel like rebuilding an Horizons type of ride would do the park justice and maybe adding small rides over time to each of the countries. For example I saw somewhere an idea to have a boat ride in Canada and maybe ending on a little drop.

I also think more attractions could add to it, because a lot of the fun there can be in spending money. When I went recently the food was great but there weren't any rides besides Test Track that I wanted to go on twice and that was cause we had a fast pass. Everyone I talked to seems to agree the old version of Test Track was better and the new one is kind of boring and lacks a plot besides showing off Chevrolet stuff. I did find the different countries to be well done and enjoyable going around but I wish there was more to do than spend money there and a handful of rides and shows.

Also it seems kinda sad that Walt Disney had such big plans for EPCOT and now it's kind of a confused park. I wonder if anyone can boost EPCOT if someone got a plan together with Disney. It also is a question if Disney would want to overhaul it besides the Frozen ride and Soarin' update.

3. MouseEars is offline themeparX Top Investigator

4. CarlySX is offline themeparX Top Investigator

The dark blue and gold marquee is outfitted with 200 individual light bulbs. So far, many of the design elements for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure have matched that of its Disneyland Paris counterpart, Ratatouille: L’Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy, however this sign is slightly different, with the gold leaf adding an unexpected touch of opulence—plus, Chef Remy in full view.

Source: https://wdwnt.com/2020/10/photos-remys-ratatouille-adventure-marquee-sign-installed-above-attraction-entrance-at-epcot/

5. CarlySX is offline themeparX Top Investigator

6. MouseEars is offline themeparX Top Investigator

7. CarlySX is offline themeparX Top Investigator

Aerial look at construction in the EPCOT World Discovery neighborhood. Guardians of the Galaxy and Play Pavilion.
    Source: https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/1307507304477192196

8. CarlySX is offline themeparX Top Investigator

Aerial look at construction staging still at the Space 220 restaurant.
    Source: https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/1303045699802722305

9. MouseEars is offline themeparX Top Investigator

Aerial overview of construction in EPCOT, center. Zoom in for a reflection of Spaceship Earth. Chairs/tables removed at former Electric Umbrella outdoor dining. And gift shop has been demolished to support beams.
    Source: https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/1303050850173177864/photo/1