$3.7B
Announced:
12 Jan 2009
Construction Start:
08 Apr 2011
Opening:
91 ha
  1. Adam is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    And that's for hotels. For park tickets, the problem is even worse....can't even get to the "order awaiting payment" screen.

When you press the green button, you get an error:
    "我们目前无法处理您的请求,请稍后重试。"
    which means
    "We are unable to process your request. Please try again later."

And once it even didn't do that, but just took me back to the homepage of the website!!

2. Yup, I disabled the pop-up blocker like it said, but now all that happens when I click on Pay Now is that it opens another tab with the exact same page. Only 2 minutes left on my res now

3. Adam is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    How are you guys getting past the Mandarin screen right after selecting the hotel?
    Just used Google Translate....but sometimes (especially when selecting the country) it doesn't work, so you have to find the item number in the list, then turn it off and select it.

4. Adam is offline themeparX Top Investigator

5. Trying to figure my way with google translate and it doesn't even seem like the days I'm after are available.

6. Tickets are now availble on Alitrip. SHDL Website and SHDL WeChat are encountering some problems.

7. How are you guys getting past the Mandarin screen right after selecting the hotel?

8. Adam is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I managed to book a hotel right when it opened but now I can't get the payment screen to load and after 30 min from booking without paying it cancels the reservation...ARG!
    I got exactly the same problem!! I got to the "Your order is awaiting payment" screen, but after clicking "Pay Now", nothing happens!

9. Thank god I didn't opt to go for the grand opening - undoubtedly they are selling out fast to those who understand Mandarin only. Eek.

10. I managed to book a hotel right when it opened but now I can't get the payment screen to load and after 30 min from booking without paying it cancels the reservation...ARG!