07 Sep 2014
Construction Start:
Feb 2014
Opening:
15 Nov 2016
19 ha
  1. Lucid_Tornado is offline Senior Park Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Don't think it even opened. I'm hoping they just incorporate Bollywood into Motiongate.
    Though I think that idea is amazing as Motiongate is my favorite park at the complex, it most likely won't happen as it is possible that the site becomes the Real Madrid Theme Park. They might keep the wooden coaster and keep constructing it as it never opened to the public.

2. Don't think it even opened. I'm hoping they just incorporate Bollywood into Motiongate.

3. Is there any news on what's going to happen with the wooden roller coaster?

4. Lucid_Tornado is offline Senior Park Investigator
    Bollywood will seemingly get 2 new rollercoasters in the future as they're currently in storage. The rollercoasters include a Mack PowerSplash and a Mack Hypercoaster

https://rcdb.com/19694.htm
    https://rcdb.com/19692.htm

5. I was there a week ago I saw they were working on something on the chainlift or something I think they are still testing or there’s some problem up there I hope this opens !

6. I wonder what's happening with the Bombay express? When I was there over Christmas they were conducting test runs with one of the engineers stating they hoped late Jan/early Feb opening. I believe it still hasn't opened even though its built for almost an year.

Any thoughts or info anyone?

7. Danger_fox99 is offline Senior Park Investigator
    Quick look of the interior in the rides

8. Michael is offline themeparX Top Investigator

9. richardcrete is offline themeparX Top Investigator

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page