Send your construction pics to content_at_themeparxdotcom

Post an Update
Page 8 of 22 First Page ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last Page
Posts 71 - 80 of 212
  1. New construction update at Universal on Super Nintendo World, the backlot Soundstages and creative campus, Halloween Horror Nights de-construction and Grinchmas/Holiday construction, and an overall park update!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    It's crazy that the park was so empty that you got your own boat on Jurassic Park (especially 30-40 minutes after opening). I was there a couple weeks ago and the line got to 1hr within 5 minutes of opening. I wonder why it's so empty??
    School started this past Monday in many California schools. It’s been pretty empty across all the parks this week.

3. It's crazy that the park was so empty that you got your own boat on Jurassic Park (especially 30-40 minutes after opening). I was there a couple weeks ago and the line got to 1hr within 5 minutes of opening. I wonder why it's so empty??

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    NEW Universal Studios Hollywood Construction update focusing on Super Nintendo World (with new merchandise), Halloween Horror Nights Mazes (no scare zones yet), Studio Tour Updates and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

4. NEW Universal Studios Hollywood Construction update focusing on Super Nintendo World (with new merchandise), Halloween Horror Nights Mazes (no scare zones yet), Studio Tour Updates and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

5. AlexanderMBush is offline Senior Park Investigator
    At 10:56 there is blood in Predator cove. Is that new? I was there in June and didn’t see it…
    The blood has been there since the original reopening back in 2019.

https://youtu.be/YoAG2-tberU?t=239 (Source: 4 minutes after the start of Attractions 360)

6. At 10:56 there is blood in Predator cove. Is that new? I was there in June and didn’t see it…

7. A great look at the backlot facility under construction from the studio tour

8. AlexanderMBush is offline Senior Park Investigator
    It is part of the studio production expansion. You can see the revised plan in this article on the buildings they are planning. Also from their NBC evolution plan website they communicate to the area communities on what construction is going on .

https://www.latimes.com/socal/burbank-leader/the818now/tn-818-0717-nbcuniversal-scraps-plan-to-build-housing-on-universal-back-lot-story.html

To: Universal City Neighbors

We want you to be aware that as we continue to invest in the property, you may hear some construction noise and see grading work of the hillside closest to the Barham Gate during the next few months to prepare the area for future production growth.

The majority of the work will occur Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 am - 7:00 pm. Occasionally, you may hear construction noise on Saturdays between the hours of 8:00 am - 6:00 pm. All county and city construction & noise ordinances and health orders will be followed.

We will make our best efforts to minimize noise and Saturday work, as much as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience because of these activities.
    To chime in on this (And with proper credit to those outside of here), Clive on the IU forums seemed to point out that the Falls Lake project warranting the move of the Log Cabin set to be now behind the War of The Worlds sets [Where the old Lost World/JP3 sets were], the project being at Falls Lake is a new transportation lot (as the Barham Gate project includes the old Transportation lot).

https://forums.insideuniversal.net/threads/this-just-in.11334/post-911965.

I do think that with elements such as that of the removal of the former Soundstages 28, 21-25; and with the addition of soundstages next to the Production Bungalows and replacing the old Red Sea; that we may be inbound for changes of what Barham Gate's project was. Especially with the Creative Campus built right next to the NBCUniversal Building 1440.

It has been nearly a decade since the revised Evolution Plan did get shown off after-all; wouldn't be surprising if the plans evolved as the studio and park did.

9. It is part of the studio production expansion. You can see the revised plan in this article on the buildings they are planning. Also from their NBC evolution plan website they communicate to the area communities on what construction is going on .

https://www.latimes.com/socal/burbank-leader/the818now/tn-818-0717-nbcuniversal-scraps-plan-to-build-housing-on-universal-back-lot-story.html

To: Universal City Neighbors

We want you to be aware that as we continue to invest in the property, you may hear some construction noise and see grading work of the hillside closest to the Barham Gate during the next few months to prepare the area for future production growth.

The majority of the work will occur Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 am - 7:00 pm. Occasionally, you may hear construction noise on Saturdays between the hours of 8:00 am - 6:00 pm. All county and city construction & noise ordinances and health orders will be followed.

We will make our best efforts to minimize noise and Saturday work, as much as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience because of these activities.

10. That new complex mentioned in the link is on the Lankershim side of Universal.

The area in both pictures are on the Barham side of it. I just drove by there and am wondering what they are building.