$433M
Announced:
12 Dec 2016
Construction Start:
08 Jun 2017
Opening:
2 ha
  1. Michael is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Super Nintendo World has now been added to the Universal Studios Japan map on the official app but it is still not on the website or PDF in-park version of the map:

2. Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Sorry for the confusion here. I made the post saying Daisy was appearing in the Mario Kart ride. I was able to tell because there are leaked images of the queue with Daisy in it, along with the USJ commercial for Mario Kart showing Daisy as one of the CGI characters who zoom past the starting line.

I'm not the person from yesterday who said they have been to Super Nintendo World. I'm still curious like the rest of you about what the Mario Kart ride is like.
    Just a reminder that this site is not for on going lengthy chitty chat sessions as laid out in the rules of use. There are plenty of other sites around for that.
    This one is for viewing construction photos minus the fluff of chats clogging up the pages.
    Cheers

3. Michael is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    The Sakurajima Line and Osaka Loop Line railways in Japan are now wrapped in Super Nintendo World promotional images:

More images at the source: https://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1302883.html

4. Sorry for the confusion here. I made the post saying Daisy was appearing in the Mario Kart ride. I was able to tell because there are leaked images of the queue with Daisy in it, along with the USJ commercial for Mario Kart showing Daisy as one of the CGI characters who zoom past the starting line.

I'm not the person from yesterday who said they have been to Super Nintendo World. I'm still curious like the rest of you about what the Mario Kart ride is like.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Daisy is one of the racers on the Mario Kart ride.

She is on the hero team with Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, and Yoshi. She also has a powerup band like those same 5 characters.
    Any surprises we should look out in Mario Kart ride ??

6. On the scale from 1 to 10, how convincing does the AR look within the goggles?

7. What are coins used for?