Developer:
Al Jarwani Group
Operator:
Snow Park Muscat LLC
Designers:
  1. CarlySX is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    This snow park will never open.
    I tend to agree, it seems unlikely to open given the delays and other events. Do you know this for a fact and can quote a source or is it just a feeling?

2. This snow park will never open.

3. Elie is offline Curious Chap
    Here are some photos of the entrance of the real Snow Park. The mall staff told me it's going to be open next year.

4. Elie is offline Curious Chap
    Here is the temporary Snow Village.

5. This is a temporary snow event. Unfortunately the high end Snow Park as original foreseen for this mall is on hold. Rumors in Oman are that several suppliers on the SnowPark didn’t get paid and no one is sure if and when this will be opened.

6. CarlySX is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    After a lot of digging around I found that the Snow Park (it's name is actually Snow Village) is not yet fully opened but expects to be by the end of the year, the smaller parts of the park are open and I found they have an Instagram page. For a tourist attraction they sure were hard to find details on!

From what I can see online the parts that are open are the tube slide with the large airbag at the bottom, the small children's snow play area and the cafe (which has the ski lifts in) There does not seem to be anything else open.

Prices

Source: https://www.instagram.com/snowvillage_om/

7. Is the snow park open now?

8. What's the price for entry?

9. I have visited the mall yesterday and the snow park is opening it's doors to the public on Friday, 26th of July 2019.

10. What's the status? When will the Snow Park open to the public?