Send your construction pics to content_at_themeparxdotcom

Post an Update
Page 33 of 53 First Page ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... Last Page
Posts 321 - 330 of 526
  1. Themeparkmad is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Hey guys, what do y'all think what's next for WDS after Marvel, Frozen and Star Wars? There's plenty of space left for expansions, but I hope Paris gets an original attraction, not something copied from another park. Yeah I'm greatful that WDS are getting better but I really wish for some never before seen attractions.
    I believe that there are two possible scenarios, the first one is that there will be a third park or major attraction as can be seen at the original statement where there was an agreement that there shall be 3 major attractions by 2020 (they pushed back the deadline to 2039 now!). Or it could just be a case of utilising the space in WDS for new attractions or lands (there is space for about 4 new attractions or 3 E tickets). I hope this solved your problem

2. Hey guys, what do y'all think what's next for WDS after Marvel, Frozen and Star Wars? There's plenty of space left for expansions, but I hope Paris gets an original attraction, not something copied from another park. Yeah I'm greatful that WDS are getting better but I really wish for some never before seen attractions.

3. Themeparkmad is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Disney has released information about a robot you can purchase at the new Marvel Avengers Campus in 2021.

I’ve heard the spider bots (as Disney Parks and Resorts call them) will be controlled via a remote control which will allow you to fight other bots, shoot lasers, and possibly activate interactive elements throughout the land.

Source: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2020/11/first-chance-to-get-your-very-own-spider-bot-from-avengers-campus-at-disneyland-resort/

4. Sunmz is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Cars Route 66 Road Trip opening in 2021 at Walt Disney Studios Park

https://twitter.com/DLPReport/status/1330799069883731968

5. Themeparkmad is offline themeparX Top Investigator

6. CarlySX is offline themeparX Top Investigator

7. From what I understand the gap in spending is because of a combination of leftover money for blowouts/theming gaps and also for a revitalisation of the current areas of WDS, Disneyland Paris only recently had project stardust and it doesn’t really have much in the way of theming gaps/expansion pads.

Disney needs to convert Paris into a multi day resort otherwise the individual quality of Disneyland won’t do much to help the resort (see Hong Kong after its first expansion as it still lacks anything to do besides the park itself). I’ve also heard they are thinking of using some money on downtown Disney but that is just a rumour at this point

8. Themeparkmad is offline themeparX Top Investigator

Disneyland paris

So I heard that the overall expansion only uses around 1.5 billion euros of the 2 billion and I’ve also heard that the overall expansions will be finished by 2030 does this mean there could be some new rides for magic kingdom? What are your thoughts?

9. TeoCrep is offline Senior Park Investigator
    In addition to the closure for reasons of containment until December 18, Disneyland Paris has also announced it will close its doors between January 4, 2021 and February 12. Some Internet users are convinced that the French park anticipates a potential third wave and therefore a third confinement.
    Source: Starparc.be (in French) - http://starparc.be/2020/11/disneyland-paris-et-la-theorie-du-complot.html