Send your construction pics to content_at_themeparxdotcom

Post an Update
Page 38 of 52 First Page ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... Last Page
Posts 371 - 380 of 512
  1. Michael is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Yeah I was told the castle was meant to be done for 2019ish time. A friend of mine said construction had begun in late January. The construction site was walled off in early Jan. Are you sure thats an up to date pic?
    Completion of the castle transformation was pushed back to 2020 and yes, I am sure that picture is up-to-date.

2. I was told the castle was meant to be done some time in 2019. A friend of mine said construction had begun in late January. The construction site was walled off in early Jan. Are you sure that's an up to date pic?

3. Why would they wall it up six months ago and just let it sit? If they've been doing foundation work, they should be going vertical by now. HKDL moves at glacial pace when it comes to expansion projects.

4. Michael is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Any updates on the castle? Last i heard was that construction had gone vertical
    I do not know if construction on the new castle has gone vertical but if so it hasn't gone above the fence yet...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlIulWiAbVH/

5. Any updates on the castle? Last i heard was that construction had gone vertical

6. Michael is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by fradz View Post
    I have not been able to find much updates so far regarding the Frozen land construction, has anyone seen some ground work pictures ?
    Based on satellite imagery from May 17, 2018, a barrier has been put up around the site for Frozen land and a little ground work has begun but that is it so far

7. fradz is offline Senior Park Investigator
    I have not been able to find much updates so far regarding the Frozen land construction, has anyone seen some ground work pictures ?

8. sosogodl is offline Park Investigator

9. Michael is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Construction continues on the new Marvel ride which is opening in 2019:

Additional photos can be found at the source: https://hkmsg.blogspot.com/2018/06/marvel-180604.html#more