Apr 2014
Opening:
18 Dec 2016
37 ha
Developer:
  1. Themeparkjoe is online now themeparX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    There will be two rides:

-Spinning Coaster: this one will be themed with the Now You See Me franchise, and will have more extensive construction work (because of the expansion).

-4D Coaster: will be themed to the John Wick franchise.
    What about the Bollywood park?

2. There will be two rides:

-Spinning Coaster: this one will be themed with the Now You See Me franchise, and will have more extensive construction work (because of the expansion).

-4D Coaster: will be themed to the John Wick franchise.

3. Themeparkjoe is online now themeparX Top Investigator
    Hi! I'm a former worker from DPR; and I can confirm to you guys that the expansion will happen in the Lionsgate area, between the Hollywood Theatre and the Hunger Games coaster there is a garden that's going to be converted into pathways that lead to the new attraction.

Also, for the Now You See Me ride I have been told that they're going to build a fake theatre that leads into the shows of the magicians. Pretty cool!

Can't wait to see these completed.
    Can you confirm what type of attraction it is?

4. Hi! I'm a former worker from DPR; and I can confirm to you guys that the expansion will happen in the Lionsgate area, between the Hollywood Theatre and the Hunger Games coaster there is a garden that's going to be converted into pathways that lead to the new attraction.

Also, for the Now You See Me ride I have been told that they're going to build a fake theatre that leads into the shows of the magicians. Pretty cool!

Can't wait to see these completed.

5. Themeparkjoe is online now themeparX Top Investigator
    Any new construction photos?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    People have speculated that the Motiongate Dubai expansion will occur in the Lionsgate section. Although from what I've heard this has not been confirmed as well.
    Yes it has - in a way. See post #501

7. Unfortunately no official announcements have been made yet regarding the specifics of the new rides they are building. However, we do know that many of these rides will be coming from the scrapped Six Flags Dubai project. They will be reusing the ride designs, and some of which we have been told are record breaking attractions.

People have speculated that the Motiongate Dubai expansion will occur in the Lionsgate section. Although from what I've heard this has not been confirmed as well.

8. Themeparkjoe is online now themeparX Top Investigator
    Update on park reopening

They've just announced that Dubai Parks and Resorts will reopen on September 23rd, 2020. Aside from COVID-19, they're decided to delay the opening as summer is typically a slow season. 12 new rides are currently being built within Motiongate Dubai and Bollywood Parks Dubai, 8 of which are expected to be complete by the third quarter of the year.
    Do you know what the new rides are?

9. Update on park reopening

They've just announced that Dubai Parks and Resorts will reopen on September 23rd, 2020. Aside from COVID-19, they're decided to delay the opening as summer is typically a slow season. 12 new rides are currently being built within Motiongate Dubai and Bollywood Parks Dubai, 8 of which are expected to be complete by the third quarter of the year.

10. Hopefully a nice new coaster