Send your construction pics to content_at_themeparxdotcom

Post an Update
Page 13 of 53 First Page ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... Last Page
Posts 121 - 130 of 526

1. Sunmz is offline themeparX Top Investigator

2. aTrueDisneyFan is offline Senior Park Investigator

Source: Twitter.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    https://www.sfgate.com/disneyland/article/How-Disneyland-s-Avengers-Campus-is-spreading-16275269.php

Link to comments made about the Quinjet experience ride eventually being at the Stark Expo in Hong Kong plus both Avengers Campuses (Cali and Paris)
    Disneyland Paris always gets the "lite" version of everything.. So we probably won't be seeing the Quinjet ride in Paris.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I think the park could REALLY use Runaway railway, and I'd be super excited to see it there. Anyone got any updates or insider info?
    Nothing has been said about Runaway railway. Things that are coming to the park in chronological order:
    1. Avengers campus
    2. Frozen themed area
    3. Star Wars (?) land

5. I think the park could REALLY use Runaway railway, and I'd be super excited to see it there. Anyone got any updates or insider info?

6. Disneyland Paris could maybe announce the Avengers Campus opening date on 25th September

7. A couple of years ago there were rumours going about that Disneyland Park was going to get Micky and Minnie's runaway railway. Does anyone have any idea if there was any truth in this?

8. MouseEars is offline themeparX Top Investigator

There's a lot of movement on the Walt Disney Studios expansion! Is the machine finally launched!? We let you watch in detail!
    Source: https://twitter.com/InsideDlpCastle/status/1434829335475675141

9. March 25th, 2022 would be the perfect opening date.

It is quite possible that they will first do a sneak peek or a silence opening and see where it goes and then on April 12th, 2022 the 30th birthday a grand opening. The timing fits perfectly.