Construction Start:
Apr 2014
Opening:
18 Dec 2016
37 ha
Developer:
  1. parkfan is offline Senior Park Investigator

2. parkfan is offline Senior Park Investigator
    According to my sources, it is planned that the new attractions have to be ready for Expo 2020 (2021). It is even planned that Motiongate will be open 24 hours a day.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    "Expansion of the Lionsgate® Zone will launch in early 2021 and feature the world's first theme park ride inspired by the popular John Wick franchise. A Now You See Me movie inspired roller coaster will be the world's fastest single-car spinning coaster!" this is what you get when you type motion gate new coasters it mentions them opening in early 2021
    That's PR spin. They won't be ready before Expo (and they don't need them before either, as Ramadan is around the corner and then summer which will bring low attendance and super hot weather). If it happens before, well then awesome, but trust me, last month all queue lines and ride stations were just a pile of mud, and buildings just started receiving theming (John Wick was the most advanced from the outside).

4. "Expansion of the Lionsgate® Zone will launch in early 2021 and feature the world's first theme park ride inspired by the popular John Wick franchise. A Now You See Me movie inspired roller coaster will be the world's fastest single-car spinning coaster!"

This is what you get when you google "Motiongate new coasters" it mentions them opening in early 2021.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lucid_Tornado View Post
    Have the opening dates for the two rollercoasters in Motiongate and Bombay Express in Bollywood Parks been announced/confirmed? In RCDB, it says 2021 with no month stated to this date.

Shouldn’t be before September/ October.

6. Lucid_Tornado is offline Senior Park Investigator
    Have the opening dates for the two rollercoasters in Motiongate and Bombay Express in Bollywood Parks been announced/confirmed? In RCDB, it says 2021 with no month stated to this date.

7. From what I have seen only the GCI and S&S Free Spin have been completed not sure about the Maurer coaster at Motiongate.

8. richardcrete is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    John Wick: Open Contract (Motiongate's S&S 4D Free Spin) :

Source : https://www.facebook.com/dubaithemeparksandresorts/posts/3909462922398782