Send your construction pics to content_at_themeparxdotcom

Shanghai Disneyland
Views: 2,002,513

Post an Update
Page 43 of 82 First Page ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... Last Page
Posts 421 - 430 of 817
  1. MarcoDisney is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Anyone noticed the building under the Shanghai Disneyland hotel, also shown on the website's map. What is this? Third party hotel maybe?

2. InternationalObserver is offline Senior Park Investigator

Shanghai Disney metro Line

Two more images showing two stations and where the metro transitions form being an overhead line to an underground line.
    I imagine there will be a shuttle from Metro to Premium Outlets.

3. Adam is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by InternationalObserver View Post
    Perhaps the attached image from Google Earth can clarify the location of the Shanghai Village. I may be mistaken and perhaps there is another development but this is the one that I am familiar with.
    I think you are absolutely right. A Google search for "Factory Outlets Shanghai" turns up no relevant results though. Also, the development shown there didn't exist on earlier satellite photos (see below - red ring added by me). Furthermore, the image posted by CarlySX a few days ago (originally posted by coro28) looks very similar to the buildings in the above image. Therefore I think it's Shanghai Village and purpose built as part of the overall development which includes SDR. This is known as "Shanghai International Tourism and Resorts Zone".

However, confusingly, Baidu shows the SDR Metro station as being at the West side of the zone, next to the highway... in a totally different location from the earlier map, which shows the metro station as being right next to the Village....

4. InternationalObserver is offline Senior Park Investigator

Perhaps the attached image from Google Earth can clarify the location of the Shanghai Village. I may be mistaken and perhaps there is another development but this is the one that I am familiar with.

5. Adam is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    New photos of the Shanghai Disney Resort metro station...

Source: http://shanghaiist.com/2016/01/26/shanghai_disney_metro_station.php

6. Adam is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlySX View Post
    Shanghai village next to Disneyland under construction as tweeted by DisneylandBerry
    Incidentally, FYI this photo was taken 11 weeks ago so may not be current.

However, really interesting because Shanghai Village is literally right outside the Shanghai Disney Resort metro station.... I wasn't previously aware of this (third-party) project.

7. CarlySX is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Shanghai village next to Disneyland under construction as tweeted by DisneylandBerry

Source: https://twitter.com/DisneylandBerry

8. Adam is offline themeparX Top Investigator

Apparently the live chat opened yesterday, not today....

9. Adam is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I just got off the phone with Shanghai Disneyland Reservations and had a similar experience. English is a challenge for them and they keep referring you to the website for information. It would be nice if the website said pricing coming with a date rather than soon.. Patience has never been my strong suit, but this Park looks like it will be worth the wait. My family and I arrive in Shanghai on June 28th.
    Right. They just kept wanting to say to me things like "did you know that we have a big theme park and two great hotels?"

10. I just got off the phone with Shanghai Disneyland Reservations and had a similar experience. English is a challenge for them and they keep referring you to the website for information. It would be nice if the website said pricing coming with a date rather than soon.. Patience has never been my strong suit, but this Park looks like it will be worth the wait. My family and I arrive in Shanghai on June 28th.