Send your construction pics to content_at_themeparxdotcom

Shanghai Disneyland
Views: 2,000,140

Post an Update
Page 15 of 82 First Page ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Last Page
Posts 141 - 150 of 817
  1. CarlySX:
    There is going to be a Club 33 Lounge at Shanghai Disneyland...
    Indeed! This picture is of the temporary lounge in the Disneyland Hotel. The full location is inside the park and I just saw photos the other day, it's absolutely beautiful too!

2. Disney and more is offline Curious Chap
    As it is Disney and more which is concerned by someone "anonymous" who complain about pics he didn't shoot ( sorry, but I can't believe that you're the one who shot the pictures inside TRON Lightcycles loading room ), let me answer. D&M find each day several pictures about SDL and they're systematically reposted on various websites. Which is no big of a deal as it is not "my" pictures, I just found them on other websites. That's how internet goes, internet is a place created to share and certainly not to claim any rights on pictures which is not even yours.

Now, since almost ten years that Disney and more exist dozens of thousands of pictures have been posted by me on the site and - except those about a ride project on which I share the rights with Imagineer Jeff Burke - not one pictures ever had a mention "Disney and more" watermarked on them. And even when it was MY own pictures, or scans that I did. I see constantly pics coming from D&M on others sites and I've decided to not make a big deal about this.

As about the "uploaded on themeparX" it means exactly what it means, i.e "UPLOADED" not "copyright" or anything else. Now, if someone is foolish enough to claim some rights on just an upload, then there is a problem and I can tell you that it's not from me. SDL pics that I've put on D&M appear regularly here, sometimes with a link to D&M, but most of the time without any link. Sometime I find pics here and post them with the themeparX watermark, sometimes not, and when I delete it it's mostly for aesthetic reasons, not because I try to claim any rights on them.

3. CarlySX is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    There is going to be a Club 33 Lounge at Shanghai Disneyland... yet another one I will never see the inside of...

Source: https://twitter.com/TPUJosh/status/726244761594552320?lang=en-gb

4. CarlySX is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    I think this fountain is beautiful!

I can't upload the video from Twitter so check out the fountain in action here...

Source: https://twitter.com/DisneylandDrive/status/727537544166936576?lang=en-gb

5. Sorry, but I find it hypocritical to take from here the pictures , photoshop the photos and delete the words "uploaded to themeparx.com " and publish this same photo on your web site!

6. Michael is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    If this is just outside the park what happens when people actually go inside the park? Roaring Rapids is going to go from a water rapids ride to a urine rapids ride!

http://shanghaiist.com/2016/05/03/shanghai_disneyland_trashed_before_opening.php

7. Service info * One Disney site took the photo of themeparx users and erased the source "uploaded by themeparx" (see Tron coaster inside photo).

Please, do NOT ERASE the source!
    First photo of a parade train, and fountain near the parking!

8. Resort Entrance

Entrance

Tron Coaster loading station

9. UGLY PEOPLE! After Luxor Temple was vandalized by chinese tourists, now Disneyland!

Agree with Michaelerg, more security, or park destroyed in less than 1 year!

10. Michael is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    I guess they need to invest in more security...