Send your construction pics to content_at_themeparxdotcom

Shanghai Disneyland
Views: 2,002,924

Post an Update
Page 64 of 82 First Page ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... Last Page
Posts 631 - 640 of 817
  1. That's the Tangled Tower you are all seeing, not Mystic Manor. Mystic Manor is an HKDL exclusive until 2018.

Specifically it's the location of "Tangled Tree Tavern" and also "Troubadour Treats".

2. Do not forget that the Tokyo Disneyland Haunted Mansion is located in Fantasyland... Disney also often uses that kind of purple color on the maps to point out the haunted houses... we hope

3. I hope that is a brand-new attraction of similar theme with The Tower of Terror at TDL and Mystic Manor at HKDL. Something magical and mythical. It would be amazing to see a whole new Disneyland park.

4. disneyandmore is offline Park Investigator
    I wouldn't bet that it is Mystic Manor and for two reasons: 1) I don't see them putting it so close to Winnie the Pooh and Hunny Pot Spin, and 2) HKDL has a 5 or 10 years (I don't remember exactly ) exclusivity on it. So, it's probably something else.

5. lgwworld is offline Park Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Do you think this can be a type Mystic Manor ride or a haunted house?

Looks like Mystic Manor. But it's quite odd looking... Mystic Manor isn't belong to the Fantasyland in my opinion

6. Do you think this can be a type Mystic Manor ride or a haunted house?

7. Photo from Resort !

8. Thanks for the pics! I'm so curious what the buildings back in Fantasyland are. Also I thought there was going to be a Toy Story Playland (not that I wanted there to be)

9. A new press release has been posted on the Shanghai Disney Resort website with a new rendering, showing the scope of the resort, including the lush waterfront park:
    http://www.shanghaidisneyresort.com.cn/en/press-room/an-integrated-resort-featuring-a-theme-park-and-so-much-more/