Send your construction pics to content_at_themeparxdotcom

Post an Update
Page 70 of 152 First Page ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... Last Page
Posts 691 - 700 of 1511
  1. Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I can’t be the only one concerned about future expansions for this park, considering there’s no room left for future development. Ten years down the road after opening, the park won't be able to introduce new rides to draw crowds back into the park.
    Trust me, there's adequate scope for expansion.

Greg

2. They could conceivably build underground inside the mountain....if the geology allows for it.

3. I can’t be the only one concerned about future expansions for this park, considering there’s no room left for future development. Ten years down the road after opening, the park won't be able to introduce new rides to draw crowds back into the park.

4. How did you get to view those sneak peeks? Just curious haha. Mind sharing some?
    There are a bunch of them online and in this thread as well!

5. Michael is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Genting is targeting to open the park in 2Q21 but no specific date mentioned. Hopefully the park can be opened to public as soon as possible. Can’t say if they will delay the opening again or not since the opening has been delayed twice.

You may refer to this article to get more informations: https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/genting-skyworlds-outdoor-theme-park-open-2q21-featuring-20th-century-fox-attractions
    Believe it or not, I think the opening has actually been delayed at least six times...