Announced:
12 Jan 2009
Construction Start:
08 Apr 2011
Opening:
91 ha
  1. hesperus is offline Park Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffwayne12 View Post
    Does anyone know if they can upgrade you to Club Level if you already booked a room that is a de Park View when you get there, or should I call before? It says everything is sold out online, I'm also wondering what the rooms actually look like and what the park view will be.
    If you want to change ANYTHING in your reservation, they can only cancel and make a new reservation. They can't change or modify anything to the reservation which I find very odd. I wanted to change the view and had to cancel and make a new one. Good thing there was availability or I wouldn't have been able to modify it.

2. jeffwayne12 is offline Senior Park Investigator
    Does anyone know if they can upgrade you to Club Level if you already booked a room that is a de Park View when you get there, or should I call before? It says everything is sold out online, I'm also wondering what the rooms actually look like and what the park view will be.

3. hesperus is offline Park Investigator
    Anyone know about the air quality in SDR? will we need masks?

4. Which part of SDR is actually open already? Just the metro station and the entrance/lake section? Or even more? So many photos are suggesting that people already have access to Disney Town and/or the park itself.

5. hesperus is offline Park Investigator
    When booking online you can't choose.. and I had to call to make the reservation. And in reference to club level, they ask which view you want and then in the confirmation email, it shows which view you chose.

6. jeffwayne12 is offline Senior Park Investigator
    When booking a room at one of the hotels, did anyone get the option of choosing what bed type they wanted? I called and I have two doubles, but it never prompted me for a selection when booking. Also if anyone booked a club level room, how did you choose what view you wanted? I hope they fix this eventually on their site.

7. Adam is offline themeparX Top Investigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post

Looks like it's another bus station.
    Thanks so much!

8. Looks like it's another bus station.

9. hesperus is offline Park Investigator
    If I have a confirmation email of my reservation and the email is the same as my disney account.. how can I get it to show up online under myreservations?

10. Does Anyone Know Which Rides Are Opening On Opening Day